The Heights Event Center Verona
Best Wedding Venue, Reception Hall, Banquet Hall, and Event Center in Verona Near Madison, Wisconsin
In addition to being an event center in Verona we also offer on and off-site catering services to clients across Verona, Fitchburg, Madison, Mount Horeb, Belleville, New Glarus, Oregon, Paoli, Middleton, Barneveld, Stoughton, Cross Plains, Waunakee, Sun Prairie, and DeForest, Wisconsin. The Heights Event Center - Inexpensive Venue & Catering Services in Verona Near Madison, Wisconsin.
At Heights Event Center we offer Catering Services for a variety of events: Weddings, Receptions, Holiday Parties, Anniversary Parties, Graduation Parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Personal Events, Corporate Events, Quinceanera.
Contact The Heights Event Center in Verona by calling (608) 848-8777
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have A Question?
The Heights Event Center Verona Specializes in providing exceptional experiences for every event
Let us make your event unforgettable
Why You Should Choose Heights Event Center!
- We are a locally owned venue in a world of corporate entities, which gives us more flexibility.
- We value our clients and understand that they work with the owners, the people whom this business supports.
- We have valuable experience in creating unique themes for a special celebration.
- We aim to create a wow factor and work hard to ensure a fantastic outcome.
- As our venue is not in downtown Madison, but on the outskirts, our rent is considerably less than other reception halls.
Heights Event Center Gallery
What Happy Clients Have To Say about Heights Event Center Verona
I could not be happier with our experience at the Heights! My husband and I held our wedding reception there this past weekend. From beginning to end, Chad was absolutely fantastic! He gave amazing su…
The food was incredible ! . The venue was quite affordable and we were able to decorate it so it became quite beautiful for our wedding reception/dance. Can't say enough about how good the food wa…
Banquet- worst meal ever eaten, steak was terrible, raw and literally cold (dessert was warmer than the meal). Seemed light on help. But...at a wedding- amazing food, everything tasted good but 11 peo…